Need a dollop on your potatoes, a creamy topping for vegan quesadillas, or a base for homemade dips? Well if you’re in Canada, Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Sour Cream could be the alternative or you. It’s an organic, plant-based, and allergy-friendly substitute that touts a smooth and creamy finish.
Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Sour Cream is Nacho Average Alternative
This sour cream alternative uses organic butter beans, like Wayfare Dairy-Free Sour Cream. In fact, it’s pretty much the same formula, and might even be made by them! Good news for Canadians since this is a popular brand. Be sure to let us know what you think if you buy and try it – leave your unbiased rating and review below!
Ingredients: organic plant base (water, organic butter beans, organic oats), organic coconut oil, organic gum arabic, organic cultured dextrose, sea salt, calcium citrate, konjac root powder, organic citric acid, lactic acid.*
Nutrition (per 2 tablespoons): 40 calories, 3.5g fat, 2g carbs, 1g fiber, 0g sugars (includes 0g added sugar), .5g protein.*
More Allergen Notes for Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Sour Cream
According to Earth’s Own, they use Certified Gluten Free oats.
More Facts on Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Sour Cream
- Price: $5.99 per 340-gram tub
- Availability: Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Sour Cream is sold at Loblaws family of stores, Sobeys QC, IG, Save-On Foods, and other natural food stores and major retailers across Canada.
- Certifications: Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Sour Cream is Certified Organic.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Sour Cream is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, keto-friendly, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Earth’s Own website at earthsown.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
My favourite yet
I have been loyal to tofutti for the longest time but it wasn’t available in my store this week so I tried something new. Oh man, *chef’s kiss* this is my new fave.
Best so far
I tried this product and ate the whole tub very quickly. I have gone back and purchased another one. Truly the best vegan sour cream I have tasted so far. The texture is also just like sour cream and not really hard like the Tofutti brand