With plenty of time before the holidays, Elmhurst has launched their first vegan “eggnog.” It contains just six ingredients, and is made with a rich and creamy base of oats and cashews. Their simple spiced formula is free of gums, carrageenan, lecithin, and oils, to suit most plant-based diets. And don’t worry, Elmhurst Oat Nog is shelf-stable, so it’s okay to stock up now.
Elmhurst Oat Nog Makes it’s Seasonal Dairy-Free Debut
This dairy-free nog is much lower in fat than traditional recipes, but take note that the serving size is just 1/2 cup. It’s still a sweet treat! Once you’ve tried Elmhurst Oat Nog, be sure to leave your own rating and review below!
Ingredients: filtered water, whole grain oats, cashews, cane sugar, natural flavors, salt.*
Nutrition (per 4 ounces): 100 calories, 2g fat, 18g carbs, 1g fiber, 9g sugars (including 8g added sugars), 2g protein.*
More Allergen Notes
According to Elmhurst, the oats they use are certified gluten free and grown following Purity Protocol.
More Facts on Elmhurst Oat Creamer
- Price: $6.99 per 32-ounce carton
- Availability: Elmhurst Oat Nog is shelf-stable (until open), but it still might be found in the refrigerated beverage section. In late September it rolls out to various grocers in the U.S., like Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, Kroger family of stores, and more. It’s available through the holidays, while supplies last. You can also order it online via the company’s website below.
- Certifications: We did not notice any certifications on Elmhurst Oat Nog is Kosher Certified and Non-GMO Verified.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Elmhurst Oat Nog is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, oil-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Elmhurst website at www.elmhurst1925.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
Tastes like the real thing!
Love this Oat Nog and all the flavor! It makes superb French toast, (just add a little cinnamon and vanilla) which I haven’t been able to eat for years due to an egg allergy! I think they should make this available all year long for all of us that have egg allergies and would like to have a treat throughout the year!
So good we made to hot chocolate