Unfortunately, these Keto Chocolate Chips have been discontinued. See our Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips Guide for brands that are currently available.
I know that many of you are in search of low-carb, sugar-free, dairy-free options, and Explorado Market is delivering with new Keto Chocolate Chips. They look just like classic chocolate chips, and reportedly perform just as well too. But they have a “cleaner” label that is friendly toward vegan, paleo, and keto diets. These low-glycemic nibbles are also non-GMO.
Keto Chocolate Chips Sweeten the Deal for Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free Diets
Currently, these little semi-sweet morsels come in one variety that can be baked, melted for dipping, or made into chocolate bars.
Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
Ingredients: unsweetened chocolate, erythritol, cocoa butter, stevia extract, sunflower lecithin. Produced on equipment that also processes product containing milk, peanuts and tree nuts.*
Nutrition (per 1 tablespoon serving): 45 calories, 5g fat, 7g carbs, 1g fiber, 0g sugars (plus 5g sugar alcohols), 1g protein.*
More Facts on Keto Chocolate Chips
- Price: $11.99 per 12-ounce bag
- Availability: Keto Chocolate Chips are sold via the Expolorado website (below) and on Amazon.
- Certifications: We did not note any certifications on Explorado’s Keto Chocolate Chips.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Explorado’s Keto Chocolate Chips are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, sugar-free, and paleo-friendly.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Explorado Market website at www.exploradomarket.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.