There are some recipes out there for vegan mozzarella sticks, but they are quite a process to make, and the results aren’t always reliable. Which is why it’s great to see products like FarmRich Plant-Based Mozzarella Sticks hit the stores. These fun indulgences are a great way to treat your salty, ooey, gooey loving taste buds. We have all of the details below on this frozen snack, plus a quick list of the other dairy-free appetizer that FarmRich offers. There are quite a few!
FarmRich Plant-Based Mozzarella Sticks and Other Dairy-Free Appetizers
We’ve listed the full ingredients for their latest release, followed by a quick list and dietary information for the other dairy-free FarmRich appetizers.
Plant-Based Mozzarella Sticks
Use caution when shopping for this product. The box looks a lot like FarmRich’s regular Mozzarella Sticks, which are made with dairy. Look for the “garden inspirations” and “plant based” labels on the packaging.
Ingredients: plant-based mozzarella sticks: water, wheat flour, potato starch, coconut oil, soybean oil, yellow corn flour, contains less than 2% of the following: salt, potato protein, high oleic sunflower oil, natural flavor, potato flour, sugar, maltodextrin, spices, dextrose, pea protein, tricalcium phosphate, dried garlic, dried onion, faba bean protein, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate), yeast, modified tapioca starch, gellan gum, enzyme modified sunflower lecithin, konjac gum, modified cellulose, citric acid, tripotassium phosphate, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), pectin, lactic acid starter culture, beta carotene (color). sauce: water, tomatoes, soybean oil, salt, sugar, dried onion, garlic powder, oregano, basil, spices, turmeric (color), white pepper. contains: wheat.
Nutrition (per 4.5 sticks): 290 calories, 16g fat, 560mg sodium, 32g carbs, 1g fiber, 1g sugars (includes 1g added sugars), 4g protein.*
Other FarmRich Dairy-Free Appetizers
- Breaded Cauliflower Bites (contains soy, wheat; vegan)
- Breaded Zucchini Sticks (contains wheat; vegan)
- Crispy Dill Pickles (contains egg, wheat)
- Boneless Chicken Bites, BBQ (contains wheat)
- Boneless Chicken Bites, Buffalo Style (contains wheat)
- Meatballs, Homestyle (contains soy, wheat)
- Meatballs, Italian Style (contains soy, wheat)
Heads Up! The Turkey, 100% Beef, and Swedish Meatballs from FarmRich do contain milk. Their Onion Petals and Breaded Mushrooms also contain milk.
More Facts on Farmrich Plant-Based Mozzarella Sticks
- Price: $7.99 per box
- Availability: FarmRich Plant-Based Mozzarella Sticks are sold at Walmart and Kroger family of stores nationwide. You might also find them and other FarmRich appetizers at other grocer chains, like Publix.
- Certifications: We did not note any certifications on FarmRich Plant-Based Mozzarella Sticks or other Dairy-Free Appetizers.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, FarmRich Plant-Based Mozzarella Sticks are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. See other appetizer notes above for dietary information.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the FarmRich website at farmrich.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.