Dairy-free feta is one of the easiest cheese alternatives to make at home, yet companies have struggled with a formula suitable for mass production and broad distribution. But recently, a couple brands have made breakthroughs with this cheesy challenge. Around the turn of the year, Violife released their Feta Cheese Alternative, and now Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles have emerged.
Follow Your Heart Goes Greek with Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
Homemade dairy-free feta tends to use nuts or soy, but Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta is top allergen free. In fact, it’s even legume free (no pea protein!). And it comes in convenient crumbles for easy, mess-free sprinkling atop Mediterranean-style meals, like salad, pasta, and pizza.
Ingredients: filtered water, organic coconut oil, potato maltodextrin, potato starch, sea salt, less than 2% of: potato protein, natural flavors, organic vegan cane sugar, monocalcium phosphate, lactic acid.
Nutrition (per 1 ounce): 70 calories, 6g fat, 4g carbs, 0g fiber, 0g sugars, 0g protein.*
More Facts on Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Cheese Alternative
- Price: $4.99 per 6-ounce package
- Availability: Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Cheese Alternative is available at Albertsons & Vons stores in Southern California and at Sprouts stores throughout the U.S.
- Certifications: Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Cheese Alternative is Certified Kosher Pareve and Non-GMO Verified.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Cheese Alternative is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. It might also work well for keto diets.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Follow Your Heart website at www.followyourheart.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
I haven’t tasted real feta cheese in many, many years, so I shared with people who have. They were impressed and really liked the taste.