Although Forager Project Soymilk has been discontinued, they still make Oatmilk and Cashewmilk. For soymilk specifically, look for brands like Silk Soymilk, or try our Homemade Soymilk Recipe.
Have you noticed? There’s been a little resurgence of soy products. We hope it persists, since whole organic soy is a wonderful healthy food for those who aren’t allergic. It was sadly ostracized due to faulty studies and extracted, concentrated ingredients. But some nutritious brands know it can add so much to dairy-free diets. That’s why Forager Project Soymilk has emerged, but it’s blended with cashews, coconut cream, and oat flour for a more well rounded, creamy finish.
Forager Project Soymilk Blends a Dairy-Free Classic with New Ingredients
This really is soy-coconut-cashew-oat milk, but soy is the star of the show. It provides a good dose of protein without any sugars. The coconut cream adds fat and MCT goodness, while the cashews and oats are just light additions for consistency and flavor. But be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below to let us know how you think it tastes!
Ingredients: soymilk (filtered water, soybeans*), coconut cream*, cashews*, natural flavors*, gluten-free oat flour*, rice starch*, tapioca starch*, calcium carbonate, sea salt, vitamin d2, vitamin b12. *organic. allergens: soy, coconut, cashews.
Nutrition (per 1 cup): 90 calories, 4.5g fat, 5g carbs, 0g fiber, 0g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 6g protein. Fortified to achieve the following RDA percentages: 20% calcium, 20% vitamin D, 10% vitamin B12. *
More Facts on Forager Project Soymilk
- Price: $5.99 per 48-ounce bottle
- Availability: Forager Project Soymilk is sold at Whole Foods, Natural Grocers, Publix, and other independent stores and chains in the U.S.
- Certifications: Forager Project Soymilk is Certified Organic, Certified Vegan, and Certified Kosher Pareve.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Forager Project Soymilk is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, oil-free, keto-friendly, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Forager Project website at www.foragerproject.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All food products are at some degree of risk for allergen cross-contamination. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.