What would you do for a dairy-free Klondike bar? No, they haven’t come out with one yet. But Goodpop Ice Cream Squares offer a similar frozen dessert experience without dairy, soy, and gluten. And yes, of course they’re made with oatmilk!
Move Over Klondike, Dairy-Free Goodpop Ice Cream Squares are Here
Their first flavor is a classic pairing, with creamy vanilla oatmilk ice cream coated in a chocolate fudge shell. See below for the full ingredients, nutrition facts, and other pertinent information. And don’t forget to leave a review once you buy and try them!
Fudge n’ Vanilla
Ingredients: frozen dessert: oatmilk (water, gluten free oats*), cane sugar*, coconut oil*, pea protein*, sunflower oil*, fair trade vanilla extract*, guar gum*, sea salt, sunflower lecithin*. Fudge coating: chocolate, powdered sugar, coconut oil, canola oil, natural flavor.. *organic ingredient.
Nutrition (per square): 130 calories, 9g fat, 13g carbs, 1g fiber, 10g sugars (includes 9g added sugars), 1g protein.*
More Facts on Goodpop Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Price: $4.99 to $5.99 per 9-ounce box (4 count)
- Availability: Goodpop Ice Cream Squares are sold at Whole Foods Market and Sprouts. You can also order them online direct from the company’s website below.
- Certifications: Goodpop Ice Cream Squares are Non-GMO Verified.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Goodpop Ice Cream Squares are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Goodpop website at www.goodpops.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.