The rumors are true. Hidden Valley Ranch Dairy-Free Dressing has been released, and it boldly proclaims “plant powered” on the label. All I have to say is, it’s about time. Ever since Just Ranch stopped pouring into stores, people have been looking for a new everyday option. Newman’s Own and Litehouse have recently released their own versions. But Hidden Valley Ranch followed Just’s lead with a lower price point and a formula that’s not only dairy-free, but also egg-free, vegan, and more mainstream.
Hidden Valley Ranch Dairy-Free Dressing Does Exist! It’s Plant Powered.
Below are all of the pertinent details currently available on this long-awaited salad dressing. Once you find, buy, and try this product, be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below! It helps others make an informed purchasing decision.
Original Plant Powered
Ingredients: water, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), sugar, salt, soybean protein isolate, vinegar, less than 1% of: spices, phosphoric acid, dried garlic, dried onion, xanthan gum, modified food starch, natural flavors, parsley, with nisin preparation, sorbic acid, calcium disodium EDTA and rosemary extract. contains soybeans.
Nutrition (per 2 tablespoons): 110 calories, 12g fat, 1g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g sugars (includes 1g added sugars), 0g protein.*
More Allergen Notes
The ingredient “nisin preparation” might raise concerns for some investigative dairy-free consumers. It can be fermented with milk, but it can also be cultured on other dairy-free solids. That’s why you might see it in some dairy-free products, like this one.
More Facts on Hidden Valley Ranch Dairy-Free Dressing
- Price: $3.49 per 12-ounce bottle
- Availability: Hidden Valley Ranch Dairy-Free Dressing is available at limited retailers now and will be available in the dressing aisle and ecommerce nationwide starting April 2021. So far, it’s been spotted at Food City, but you can expect it to start popping up other places as the months go on. Keep your eyes open!
- Certifications: Hidden Valley Ranch Dairy-Free Dressing is Certified Plant-Based.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Hidden Valley Ranch Dairy-Free Dressing is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, vegan, and vegetarian. It’s also suitable for many dairy-free keto diets.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Hidden Valley Ranch website at www.hiddenvalley.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
Had no idea how it would taste
Until I tried it and it taste the exactly the same.
Could not tell the difference between this and regular.
Taste just like the real thing!
I thought it was delicious 😋
Not worth trying
It’s extremely slimy textured, taste is nothing like Hidden Valley Ranch and a very strong chemically aftertaste.