Danone, the parent company of Silk, So Delicious, and now Follow Your Heart, has launched a new dairy-free brand that’s on a mission. Honest to Goodness Plant-Based Creamer is “crafted with thoughtfully sourced ingredients from around the world.” They’ve partnered with The Canopy Project in Madagascar to help support reforestation efforts, which will provide jobs, income, diversified crops and make communities stronger.
Honest to Goodness Plant-Based Creamer is Dairy Free for Humanity
As for the ingredients, Honest to Goodness Plant-Based Creamer is reportedly made with almonds from a supplier that helps support pollinators, organic sugar from Brazil, and “thoughtfully sourced” coconuts from the Philippines. Danone also intends to source all vanilla for Honest to Goodness from a community-owned cooperative in Madagascar by the end of 2021. But how does it taste? You be the judge! Once you buy and try it, leave your own unbiased rating and review below.
Nutrition (per 1 tablespoon): 15 calories, 1.5g fat, 0g carbs, 0g fiber, 0g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 0g protein.*
Nutrition (per 1 tablespoon): 30 calories, 1.5g fat, 4g carbs, 0g fiber, 3g sugars (includes 3g added sugars), 0g protein.*
Nutrition (per 1 tablespoon): 30 calories, 1.5g fat, 3g carbs, 0g fiber, 3g sugars (includes 3g added sugars), 0g protein.*
More Facts on Honest to Goodness Plant-Based Creamer
- Price: $3.99 per 16-ounce carton
- Availability: Honest to Goodness Plant-Based Creamer is sold via via Amazon Fresh and Fresh Direct.
- Certifications: Honest to Goodness Plant-Based Creamer is Certified Gluten-Free, Certified Vegan, Non-GMO Verified, and Certified Kosher D (for dairy equipment, not ingredients; see our Understanding Kosher Guide). The Unsweetened is also Certified Keto Friendly.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Honest to Goodness Plant-Based Creamer is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. The unsweetened is added sugar-free and keto.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Honest to Goodness website at www.honestogoodness.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.