For many years, sunflower seed butter has been the leading alternative to peanut and tree nut butters. But perhaps it’s time for another seed to enjoy a turn in the spotlight. Jubli Sesame Butter is made with buttery sesame seeds grown in Ethiopia and India. The seeds are lightly toasted to preserve nutrients, and then blended with a handful of ingredients to make two allergy-friendly flavors.
Photos by Megan Lavin.
Jubli Sesame Butter goes Big with Honey and Cocoa Flavors
Sesame seeds tend to be bitter, so Jubli gently sweetens their sesame butter. They originally launched each variety in single-serve squeeze packs, and have since added full-size, 1-pound tubs. Once you buy and try either flavor of this spread, be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below!
Nutrition (per 1.15 ounces): 173 calories, 13g fat, 7g carbs, 4g fiber, 5.6g sugars, 6.5g protein.*
Nutrition (per 1.15 ounces): 189 calories, 13g fat, 7g carbs, 4g fiber, 5.6g sugars, 6.5g protein.*
Allergen Notes for Jubli Sesame Butter
Jubli shares the following information about their allergen processes.
Every batch of Jubli passes 5 quality control tests as it is manufactured on a one of a kind, custom built, state of the art production line dedicated only to Jubli spreads and snacks. This effort is to ensure minimum oxidation, no cross-contamination and no “BIG 8” food allergens: No peanuts, No tree nuts, No dairy, No wheat (gluten free), No eggs, No soy, No fish, No crustacean shellfish.
More Facts on Jubli Sesame Butter
- Price: $12.90 per 10-pack of single serves or 16-ounce jar
- Availability: Jubli Sesame Butter is sold via the company’s website below and on Amazon.
- Certifications: We did not note any certifications on Jubli Sesame Butter.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Jubli Sesame Butter is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, and vegetarian. The Cocoa is strictly vegan (honey-free).*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Jubli website at jubli.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.