Kettle Brand Potato Chips are thin, slightly greasy, and full of crunch. They tend to season their chips well, and many of those seasonings are actually dairy free! Unlike their competitors, Kettle makes dozens of vegan flavors in various chip styles. In the U.K., they even offer Vegan Sheese potato chips!
Kettle Brand Potato Chips come in Dozens of Dairy-Free Varieties
The information below is a quick guide to the dairy-free options in the United States and Canada, followed by notes for options in the United Kingdom. We’ve also included some additional allergen information for gluten, nuts, peanuts, and soy.
Dairy-Free & Vegan Kettle Brand Potato Chips in North America
At the time of our review, all of the following Kettle Brand Potato Chips were made without any dairy ingredients. You might not see all of them in store, but you can find most of these on Amazon. If you’ve tried any of these Kettle Chips and want to share your opinion, leave your rating and review at the bottom of this post.
- Backyard Barbeque Potato Chips
- Bourbon BBQ Potato Chips
- Chili Lime Avocado Oil Potato Chips
- Chili Verde Potato Chips
- Country Style Barbeque Organic Potato Chips
- Dill Pickle Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
- Fiery Thai Almond Oil Potato Chips
- Himalayan Salt Avocado Oil Potato Chips
- Honey Dijon Potato Chips (contains honey; not strictly vegan)
- Jalapeno Organic Potato Chips
- Jalapeno Potato Chips
- Korean Barbeque Potato Chips
- Maple Bacon Potato Chips
- Pepperoncini Organic Potato Chips
- Pepperoncini Potato Chips
- Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
- Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Organic Potato Chips
- Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
- Sea Salt 40% Less Fat Potato Chips
- Sea Salt Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
- Sea Salt Organic Potato Chips
- Sea Salt Potato Chips
- Sriracha Potato Chips
- Tropical Salsa Avocado Oil Potato Chips
- Unsalted Potato Chips
- Wood Smoked Sea Salt Almond Oil Potato Chips
Kettle Brand Potato Chips that contain Dairy in North America
At last check, the Kettle Chips that contained dairy were pretty obvious by the name. But here is the list based on our review.
- Buffalo Bleu Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
- New York Cheddar Potato Chips
- Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
- Spicy Queso Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
- Wasabi Ranch Krinkle Cut Potato Chips
The United Kingdom has their own Unique Flavors
If you’re in the U.K., Kettle Chips now come in Vegan Sheese & Red Onion! You can also enjoy regional flavors like Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. The other varieties in the U.K. are similar to the North American versions, but in the U.K. the Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup is not vegan-friendly (it is still dairy-free).
More Allergen Notes
- Peanut-Free: According to the company, all Kettle Brand Potato Chips are processed in an environment free of peanuts. They still declare a nut-free environment, too, but they now use almond oil for a few chip flavors.
- Soy-Free: We did not note any products that contain soy, but read the label carefully. They use safflower oil, sunflower oil, avocado oil, and / or almond oil for frying their chips.
- Gluten-Free: According to the company, Kettle Brand Potato Chips are processed in a gluten free environment.
- Dairy-Free Notes: As noted above, they do make chips with dairy in the seasoning. Here is what the company has to say about the dairy in their facility:
Our products are processed on equipment shared with ingredients that contain very small amounts of dairy. We thoroughly clean our lines after each flavor run, but there is a slight potential of cross contamination.
More Facts on Kettle Brand Potato Chips
Availability: This brand is available in all types of retailers across North America and the U.K. You can also order these chips on Amazon.
Certifications: Kettle Brand Potato Chips are Certified Gluten Free, Non-GMO Verified, and Certified Kosher. Most of the dairy-free varieties are Certified Kosher Pareve.
Dietary Notes: By ingredients, the dairy-free varieties of Kettle Brand Potato Chips are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan (except as noted above), and vegetarian.*
For More Product Information: Visit the Kettle Brand website at www.kettlebrand.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.