Starting today, you can buy Läderach cashew milk chocolates throughout North America! This Swiss chocolatier crafts their creamy vegan line with cocoa beans from Ecuador and Ghana, cashew milk from Vietnam, and coconut blossom sugar from Indonesia. It includes bars, FrischSchoggi™ (thick slabs of chocolate bark), and chocolate-covered popcorn, all of which are available in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Swiss Chocolatier Läderach Goes Global with Vegan Cashew Milk Chocolates
Läderach actually sells about 20 vegan chocolate products, including dark chocolate bars, bark, chocolate-covered goodies, and boxed treats. But we’re going to focus on their new milky varieties, for obvious reasons! Be sure to leave your rating and review below once you try their vegan cashew line.
Cashewmilk Chocolate Details
Ingredients: coconut blossom sugar , cocoa butter, cashew nuts 20%, cocoa paste, inulin, sunflower lecithin, natural flavors. contains nuts. may contain egg, milk, other gluten (incl. wheat), other nuts, soy.
Nutrition (per 1 ounce): 160 calories, 11g fat, 15g carbs, 10g sugars, 1g protein.*
Läderach Cashewmilk Chocolate Products
- Creamy Cashew Tablet – This is their pure vegan chocolate bar made with cashew milk and sweetened exclusively coconut blossom sugar. See the ingredients above.
- FrischSchoggi Cashew – This creamy dairy-free bark is made with their cashew milk chocolate and dotted with roasted and caramelized whole cashews.
- FrischSchoggi Vegan Pouch – For a little variety, try this mixed bark bag. It includes their Grand Cru 70%, Almond Dark, Blackberry Dark, Cashew Vegan, Orange-Almond Dark, and Pistachio Dark Chocolates.
- Creamy Cashew Popcorn – The confectioners at caramelize the popcorn first, and then coat it in the company’s creamy cashew milk chocolate.
More Allergen Notes
It is normal production protocol to clean equipment between batches. But like most chocolatiers, Läderach does use the same equipment for their dairy and dairy-free line. So they warn that the vegan chocolate “could therefore contain traces” of milk.
More Facts on Läderach Vegan Chocolates
- Price: Starting at $9.90
- Availability: Läderach Vegan Chocolates are sold in the company’s shops and via their website below. They have stores and ship to customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. The vegan line is also available at their shops in Europe.
- Certifications: We did not note any certifications for Läderach Vegan Chocolates.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Läderach Vegan Chocolates are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, vegan, vegetarian, refined sugar-free, and select varieties are paleo-friendly. The base cashew milk chocolate is soy-free, but many of the vegan products do contain soy.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Läderach website at laderach.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Now this is a dairy-free gift
I think this is one of my favorite new products of the year. The “milk” chocolate is rich and creamy, and has a smooth delicious flavor. The dark chocolate is so decadent, and not too bitter. My favorite is the FrischSchoggi pouch, which has thick pieces of various barks. Each one is a totally different flavor experience from the other. These aren’t cheap, but that makes them even more perfect for a special gift.