Yet another leading dairy producer has entered the dairy-free market. Land O’ Lakes Plant-Based Creamy Spread is the company’s first foray into vegan butter alternatives. They have produced margarine products for quite some time, and these new plant-base tubs have a similar formula. But they are free of buttermilk!
Land O’ Lakes Plant-Based Spread is a Do-it-All Dairy-Free Butter Alternative
According to Land O’Lakes, their new plant-based line is a 78% oil blend that’s creamy, rich, and smooth. They also tout it as a great option for cooking and baking. But you be the judge! Once you buy and try it, be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below.
Ingredients: vegetable oils (soybean, palm), water, salt, contains less than 0.5% of soy lecithin and mono and diglycerides (emulsifiers), natural flavor, lactic acid, vitamin a palmitate, beta-carotene (color). contains: soy
Nutrition (per 1 tablespoon): 100 calories, 11g fat, 0g carbs, 0g fiber, 0g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 0g protein.*
More Facts on Land O’ Lakes Plant-Based Creamy Spread
- Price: $3.99 per 15-ounce tub
- Availability: Land O’ Lakes Plant-Based Creamy Spread is sold at the Kroger family of stores (Fry’s, Ralph’s, Smith’s, etc) and Stop & Shop stores in the U.S.
- Certifications: Land O’ Lakes Plant-Based Creamy Spread is Certified Kosher Pareve.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Land O’ Lakes Plant-Based Creamy Spread is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, added sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian, and keto.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Land O’ Lakes website at www.landolakes.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
Best I have tried
Had to go diary free about 2 years ago. This is the best product and most reasonably priced I have found.