Miyoko has done it again. She has formulated yet another cheesy, plant-based product, and this one is perfect for snack time. Miyoko’s Plant Milk Cheese Sticks are “kinder to kids, cows and the planet,” which is definitely reflected in the very cute packaging and the allergy-friendly ingredients.
Miyoko’s Plant Milk Cheese Sticks are a Better Kind of Cheddar
These dairy-free cheese sticks fall under the newer collection of Miyoko’s vegan cheese, and bear some similarities. But the cheese sticks do have their own unique recipe, complete with many modern ingredient twists, like pineapple, green tea, and hemp seed butter! Be sure to leave your review and rating below once you’ve bought and tried this product.
Ingredients: miyoko’s plant milk (filtered water, organic coconut oil, organic oats, organic chickpeas, organic chickpea miso [organic rice koji (organic rice, koji culture), organic chickpeas, sea salt, water], nutritional yeast, organic sunflower seed butter, green tea extract), faba bean protein, potato starch, organic tapioca starch, filtered water, organic pineapple, organic hemp seed butter, sea salt, tricalcium phosphate, mushroom extract, organic yeast extract, organic annatto (color), cultures.*
Nutrition (per .75-ounce stick): 60 calories, 4g fat, 4g carbs, 1g fiber, 0g sugars (includes 0g added sugar), 2g protein.*
More Facts on Miyoko’s Plant Milk Cheese Sticks
- Price: $4.99 per 4.5-ounce package (6 sticks)
- Availability: Miyoko’s Plant Milk Cheese Sticks are launching online first, via the company’s website below. They do have store distribution expected in the U.S.
- Certifications: We did not note any certifications on Miyoko’s Plant Milk Cheese Sticks.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Miyoko’s Plant Milk Cheese Sticks are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Miyoko’s website at miyokos.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.