When Natural Bliss first launched their dairy-free creamer line, we included all varieties in one post. They’ve since added several other types, so we’ve broken them up into dedicated informational and review pages. This post covers Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Creamer specifically. We have other posts for their almond milk creamer, oat milk creamer, and cashew milk creamer.
Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Creamer is Sweet Dairy-Free Creme
I found this creamer to be quite surprising. I tend to prefer almond milk to coconut milk, but this was my favorite Natural Bliss variety! It has a lovely rounded, sweet taste that I enjoyed in both coffee and tea. After testing, this was the flavor I kept coming back to as a hot beverage addition.
Ingredients: coconut milk (water, coconut cream), cane sugar, coconut oil, pea protein, baking soda, gellan gum.
Nutrition (per 1 tablespoon): 30 calories, 1g fat, 5g carbs, 0g fiber, 5g sugars (includes 5g added sugars), 0g protein.*
The Facts on Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Creamer
- Price: $3.19 per 16-ounce bottle; $5.49 per 32-ounce bottle
- Availability: Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Creamer is available at retailers across the U.S. in the refrigerated coffee creamer section. You can find them at Walmart, Kroger, Target, and many other supermarkets.
- Certifications: We did not note any certifications on Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Creamer.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Creamer is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Coffeemate website at www.coffeemate.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Great add on to my coffee!
I have a coffee of choice, but find it a bit big now to drink black. I usually add steamed coconut milk at my usual barista’s. I bought, I tried, I love it! Not overly sweet and no artificial taste to it.
I don’t drink coffee or tea, but my husband found this for me one day early in our dairy free journey with our son 2 years ago and it’s been a favorite ever since. I add a little to my oatmeal in the morning instead of almond milk and it makes it creamy and more filling for me while nursing our daughter now.