The oat milk invasion is real. It’s quickly taking over the dairy-free beverage and frozen dessert sections. And truth be told, this isn’t the first oat whip on the market. But it is, perhaps, the most virtuous. Natural by Nature Oat Whipped Topping is made with carefully sourced ingredients, like gluten-free and organic oats and organic cane sugar. Nevertheless, it’s packaged for at-home convenience in a point and spray whip canister.
Photo from Kimberton Whole Foods in Pennsylvania.
Natural by Nature Oat Whipped Topping is the Cream of the Crop
This company does make a dairy-based version of their spray whip, so be sure to look or the oat-based, vegan whipped topping specifically. Once you get the chance to buy and try this dairy-free whipped cream alternative, be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below!
Ingredients: organic oat milk (water, organic and gluten-free oats), organic cane sugar, palm kernel oil, tapioca syrup solids, whole oat milk powder (water, oats, coconut oil), organic vanilla extract, sorbitan monostearate, propellant: nitrous oxide.
Nutrition (per 2 tablespoons): 10 calories, .5g fat, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g sugars (includes 1g added sugars), 0g protein.*
More Facts on Natural by Nature Oat Whipped Topping
- Price: $TBD per 7-ounce canister
- Availability: Natural by Nature Oat Whipped Topping is sold at Natural Grocers and other independent natural food stores in the U.S.
- Certifications: Natural by Nature Oat Whipped Topping is Non-GMO Verified.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Natural by Nature Oat Whipped Topping is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Natural by Nature website at www.naturalbynaturedairy.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All food products are at some degree of risk for allergen cross-contamination. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
Doesn't spray well
I’ve used many dairy free whipped toppings. This one is almost impossible to get out of the can, despite the shaking instructions they ask you to read carefully. Taste is fine, but this is not user friendly compared to lots of other products out there.