Do you like the fresher taste of homemade dairy-free whipping cream, and how you can make it from the pantry? Or do you like the convenience of store-bought vegan whip? With Nature’s Charm Coconut Whipping Cream you can have a little of both. It’s a canned whipping cream that uses pure ingredients, and is ready to be chilled and whipped.
Nature’s Charm Coconut Whipping Cream is a Natural Convenience
Nature’s Charm products aren’t for the coconut averse. Unlike homemade whips, their recipe is void of vanilla, and is even sweetened with coconut sugar. It’s coconut on coconut on coconut! That said, it’s a very rich and creamy blend that works well for most people. I have read a few reports of failed whip, but let us know how it worked for you in the ratings and reviews below!
Nutrition (per 1/3 cup): 170 calories, 17g fat, 5g carbs, 0g fiber, 4g sugars (includes 4g added sugars), 1g protein.*
International Note: This product is produced by a company in Thailand and sold internationally. Their “original” formula (sold in many countries) contains vanilla extract, but the version sold in the U.S. does not contain vanilla.
More Facts on Nature’s Charm Coconut Whipping Cream
- Price: $4.49 per 15-ounce can
- Availability: Nature’s Charm Coconut Whipping Cream is sold in stores like Wegman’s, Meijer, and HEB in the U.S. But it’s easiest to find online. You can order it from retailers like Vitacost and Amazon.
- Certifications: We did not note any certifications on Nature’s Charm Coconut Whipping Cream.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Nature’s Charm Coconut Whipping Cream is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian, and paleo-friendly.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Nature’s Charm website at www.naturescharmveganproducts.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.