So many of new products are filled with “functional” processed foods. But Pacific Foods Creamy Oat Milk Soups keep it pretty simple. These smooth blends are made with a base of basic oat milk (just water and oats), copious vegetables, and some cashews for creaminess. They’re just like homemade!
Pacific Foods Creamy Oat Milk Soups are Purely Plant-Based
Both soup flavors are dairy-free and soy-free, but take note of two differences that might matter to some of you. The tomato contains coconut aminos (coconut) while the carrot contains pea protein (legume). And Pacific doesn’t typically use certified gluten-free oats, so use caution if dealing with a condition like celiac disease.
Ingredients: water, oat milk (water, oats*)*, tomato paste (tomatoes*, citric acid)*, carrot puree*, zucchini puree*, onion puree*, ground cashews*, garlic puree*, rice flour*, sea salt, high oleic sunflower oil*, coconut aminos (coconut nectar*, coconut blossom sap*, sea salt)*, spices*. *organic contains: cashew, coconut
Nutrition (per 1 cup): 100 calories, 2.5g fat, 16g carbs, 2g fiber, 4g sugars (includes 1g added sugars), 3g protein.*
Ingredients: water, carrot puree*, oat milk (water, oats*)*, rice flour*, onion puree*, ground cashews*, garlic puree*, pea protein*, high oleic sunflower oil*, sea salt, apple cider vinegar*, spices*, ancho chile pepper*, cumin*, oregano extract*. *organic contains: cashew
Nutrition (per 1 cup): 100 calories, 3g fat, 14g carbs, 2g fiber, 2g sugars (includes <1g added sugars), 3g protein.*
More Facts on Pacific Foods Creamy Oat Milk Soups
- Price: $3.99 per 32-ounce carton
- Availability: Pacific Foods Creamy Oat Milk Soups are sold at Kroger family stores, Albertsons family stores, Whole Foods, Wakefern, and Meijer. They’re also available on Amazon.
- Certifications: Pacific Foods Creamy Oat Milk Soups are Certified Organic.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Pacific Foods Creamy Oat Milk Soups are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. They do note this product as gluten-free, but do not state if certified gluten-free oats are used. They do not use certified gluten-free oats in their oat beverages.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Pacific Foods website at www.pacificfoods.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
Pacific brand OAT MILK CUMIN CARROT SOUP is nutritionally satisfying and filling