Have you been to any ramen houses lately and noticed all of the creamy broth soups on the menu? They usually contain milk, and the rare dairy-free one is typically soy-based. But Pacific Foods Creamy Plant-Based Broths were created with dairy-free and soy-free needs in mind. They’re made with an array of organic vegetables, are boldly seasoned, and contain a vegan protein bonus – 6 grams per serving.
Pacific Foods Creamy Plant-Based Broths are Organically Better than Most
These certified organic broths are seasoned to be soup bases, but can also be used in recipes, like sauces. Once you buy and try either flavor, be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below.
Ingredients: water, onions*, pea protein*, celery*, carrots*, ginger puree*, carrot juice concentrate*, turmeric*, high oleic sunflower oil*, sea salt, sodium bicarbonate, garlic puree*, cayenne pepper*. *organic
Nutrition (per 1 cup): 60 calories, 1.5g fat, 5g carbs, 2g fiber, <1g sugars, 6g protein.*
Ingredients: water, onions*, pea protein*, celery*, carrots*, roasted garlic puree*, coconut aminos (coconut nectar*, coconut blossom sap*, sea salt)*, sea salt, high oleic sunflower oil*, sodium bicarbonate, savory*, coriander*, fenugreek*, cumin*, black pepper*. *organic contains: coconut
Nutrition (per 1 cup): 60 calories, 1.5g fat, 5g carbs, 2g fiber, 1g sugars, 6g protein.*
More Facts on Pacific Foods Creamy Plant-Based Broths
- Price: $5.99 per 32-ounce carton
- Availability: Pacific Foods Creamy Plant-Based Broths are sold at Sprouts, Shoprite, Meijer, and via Amazon.
- Certifications: Pacific Foods Creamy Plant-Based Broths are Certified Organic.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Pacific Foods Creamy Plant-Based Broths are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, keto, vegan, and vegetarian.
- For More Product Information: Visit the Pacific Foods website at www.pacificfoods.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.