Last fall, Primal Kitchen launched their first dips in two ranch varieties. This year, they’re expanding that line to include their first dairy-free cheese alternative. Primal Kitchen Queso is a flavorful, plant-based blend that’s spiked with pureed jalapenos – but don’t worry, it’s still relatively mild.
Primal Kitchen Queso is their Cheesiest Dairy-Free Dip yet
Unlike many paleo dips, this queso is made without tree nuts, coconut, and oil. Primal Kitchen uses pumpkin seed butter for richness. You can read the full ingredient list below, followed by other pertinent details. But be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below once you buy and try it.
Ingredients: water, organic diced tomatoes, pumpkin seed butter, organic carrot puree, organic roasted red bell pepper puree, organic distilled vinegar, organic tapioca starch, jalapeno peppers, organic garlic powder, sea salt, nutritional yeast, organic brined red jalapeno pepper puree (organic red jalapeno peppers, salt, organic vinegar), organic onion powder, citric acid.*
Nutrition (per 2 tablespoons): 20 calories, 1.5g fat, 3g carbs, 0g fiber, 0g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 1g protein.*
More Facts on Primal Kitchen Queso
- Price: $7.99 per 11.5-ounce jar
- Availability: Primal Kitchen Queso is available at Whole Foods stores in the U.S., and is rolling out to other retailers nationwide. Look for them in the snack aisle. You can also order it via the company’s website. Get an additional 10% off with the coupon code: GODAIRYFREE.
- Certifications: Primal Kitchen Queso is Whole30 Approved and Keto Certified.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Primal Kitchen Queso is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, keto, and paleo-friendly.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Primal Kitchen website at www.primalkitchen.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
Great in recipes
On its own, with tortilla chips, our group found it a little thin and vinegar-y. But we used it inside homemade taquitos – a sweet potato vegan batch and a beef dairy-free batch – and they tasted amazing. Definitely a great cheat for adding flavor to recipes. Just not our favorite as a straight up dip.