Healthy fruit smoothies and Otter Pops collide in reBLEND Smoothie Pops. They arrive at room temperature, and can be stored in your pantry for months. You just freeze them for one to two hours before consuming for a cool, icy, superfood snack. Each flavor is made purely with fruits, vegetables, and other wholesome plant-based ingredients.
reBLEND Smoothie Pops are Superfoods that go from Pantry to Freezer
These pure products are made without sweeteners, flavors, or any other funny business. I’d say they’re just like homemade, but I never think to add rose water, cauliflower, camu camu, rose hips, or baobab to my smoothies! Once you buy and try any flavor, be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below.
Nutrition (per pop): 30 calories, 0g fat, 7g carbs, 1g fiber, 4g sugars (includes 1g added sugars), 1g protein.*
Nutrition (per pop): 25 calories, 0g fat, 6g carbs, <1g fiber, 4g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 1g protein.*
Nutrition (per pop): 25 calories, 0g fat, 6g carbs, 1g fiber, 3g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 1g protein.*
Nutrition (per pop): 35 calories, 0g fat, 9g carbs, 1g fiber, 7g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 1g protein.*
More Facts on reBLEND Smoothie Pops
- Price: $3.00 per 1.6-ounce smoothie pop
- Availability: reBLEND Smoothie Pops are primarily sold online. They’re shelf-stable, but you freeze them before eating. You can buy them from a few online retailers, including their own website below and Amazon.
- Certifications: We did not note any certifications on reBLEND Smoothie Pops.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, reBLEND Smoothie Pops are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, oil-free, added sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian, and paleo-friendly.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the reBLEND website at reblend.co.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
The high stars are for the ingredients, the concept (healthy and shelf stable until your freeze them), and I liked the taste of the two flavors that I tried, frose and berry. These do have a very rustic taste and texture due to ingredients like flaxseed. They’re not sugary or creamy, but rather healthy frozen smoothie pops. That said, note the low calorie count. These aren’t big, and really are more like smoothie shots. I saw pictures of nutrition on the go, but these are a very light snack, and are more akin to grabbing a small handful of berries in terms of nutrition. It’s hard for me to justify the price for myself, but it could be well worth it for others.