We’re happy to see that Coca Cola is continuing to invest more in their plant-based lines. Following the success of their almond milk line, they’ve decided to roll out Simply Oat Milk. This “clean label” product is made with a pure oat milk, sweetened with just of touch of cane sugar, balanced with a pinch of salt, and heightened with natural flavors. It is completely free of lecithin, gums, and other emulsifiers, thickeners, and preservatives.
Simply Oat Milk is on Trend with Pure, Plant-Based Ingredients
Once you buy and try Simply Oat Milk, be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below. It helps others make an informed purchasing decision!
Ingredients: oatmilk (filtered water, oat extract, oat flour), less than 2% of: cane sugar, natural flavors, salt.*
Nutrition (per 8-ounce serving): 80 calories, 1g fat, 15g carbs, 2g fiber, 4g sugars (includes 4g added sugars), 2g protein.*
Ingredients: oatmilk (filtered water, oat extract, oat flour), less than 2% of: sunflower oil, cane sugar, natural flavors, salt.*
Nutrition (per 8-ounce serving): 110 calories, 4g fat, 16g carbs, 2g fiber, 4g sugars (includes 4g added sugars), 2g protein.*
Ingredients: oatmilk (filtered water, oat extract, oat flour), cane sugar, less than 2% of: natural flavors, vanilla extract, salt.*
Nutrition (per 8-ounce serving): 80 calories, 1g fat, 16g carbs, 1g fiber, 7g sugars (includes 7g added sugars), 1g protein.*
More Facts on Simply Oat Milk
- Price: $3.99 per 46-ounce bottle
- Availability: Simply Oat Milk is already arriving in Publix stores, and we expect it will be available where Simply Almond is sold – at Target and Kroger stores in the US.
- Certifications: We didn’t see any certifications on Simply Oat Milk.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Simply Oat Milk is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. Please note that they do promote Simply Oat Milk as gluten-free, but do not have gluten-free certifications noted for the product or oats used. *
- For More Product Information: Visit the Simply Beverages website at www.simplyorangejuice.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
Leave Your Rating & Review for This Product
What Others Are Saying ...
This simply water
Can please stop this product , it’s just a wast of money , it’s not thick , it’s almost like water .
Too watery, little flavor
Maybe it’s just the original, but it was way too watery. I might as well have just drank water with my cereal.
Simply oat milk original
Good taste.. not heavy. I’m lactose intolerant and apparently allergic to gums too like guar so I had bad reaction to almond milk and the soy. This is the very first one I’ve been able to enjoy the taste without bad effects. It’s soooo good to have something to drink with chocolate or cakes or cereal!! I also love the fact that it’s vegan. ❤️