For those of you who lamented the loss of Starbucks Almondmilk Frappuccinos, I have good news! They’re coming back, but this time around they’re made with oatmilk. And unlike the basic vanilla and mocha flavors of years past, these new bottle beverages come in dessert-worthy flavors. Starbucks Oatmilk Frappuccinos will be launching in Caramel Waffle Cookie and Dark Chocolate Brownie.
Starbucks Oatmilk Frappuccinos aim to Sweeten the Ready-to-Drink Aisle
These grab-and-go bottles will hit mass distribution, from club stores to corner stores. We have the full details here! Once you buy and try them, be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below.
Caramel Waffle Cookie
Experience the flavors of a classic Stroopwafel submerged in a dairy-free latte.
Ingredients: oatmilk (water, oat flour), brewed starbucks coffee (water, coffee), sugar, sunflower oil, natural flavors, cellulose gel, oat fiber, sea salt, cellulose gum, carrageenan
Nutrition (per bottle): 270 calories, 4.5g fat, 55g carbs, 2g fiber, 33g sugars (includes 26g added sugars), 2g protein.*
Dark Chocolate Brownie
You know that amazingly rich pan of brownies infused with espresso. This flavor is definitely inspired by that recipe.
Ingredients: oatmilk (water, oat flour), brewed starbucks coffee (water, coffee), sugar, sunflower oil, natural flavors, cocoa, cellulose gel, oat fiber, sea salt, cellulose gum, carrageenan
Nutrition (per bottle): 280 calories, 5g fat, 55g carbs, 2g fiber, 33g sugars (includes 26g added sugars), 2g protein.*
More Facts on Starbucks Oatmilk Frappuccinos
- Price: $3.40 per 13.7-ounce bottle (single-serve)
- Availability: Starbucks Oatmilk Frappuccinos will be sold via grocery stores that currently sell their bottle Frappuccinos, like Target, grocery stores, and convenience stores. They also have a Starbucks Store on Amazon. They’re rolling out in 2022, and will be widely available in the latter half of the year.
- Certifications: Starbucks Oatmilk Frappuccinos are Certified Kosher D (for dairy equipment, not ingredients; see our Understanding Kosher Guide).
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Starbucks Oatmilk Frappuccinos are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free (but they do not note use of certified gluten-free oats), nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Starbucks website at www.starbucks.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All food products are at some degree of risk for allergen cross-contamination. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.