With the help of cheesemakers in Spain, vegan cheesemaking is reaching new heights. Treeline True Blue is a creamy cashew cheese made with real Penicillium Roqueforti molds, like most of the world’s best blue cheeses. This is entirely plant-based, and imparts the complex flavors of real blue cheese without the need for any colors or flavors.
Treeline True Blue Cashew Cheese is for Vegan Cheese Connoisseurs
This gourmet dairy-free cheese alternative is best enjoyed cold – it isn’t for heating in sauces. And since it is made with live molds and is free of preservatives, it’s best eaten soon after opening. It is pricier than your average cheesy shreds due to the handcrafted processes and aging that make this a fine vegan cheese alternative.
True Blue Cashew Cheese
Ingredients: cashew nuts, water, organic coconut milk, sea salt, penicillium roqueforti
Nutrition (per 1 ounce): 80 calories, 7g fat, 4g carbs, 0g fiber, <1g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 3g protein.*
More Facts on Treeline True Blue Cashew Cheese
- Price: $17.99 per 4.6-ounce package
- Availability: Treeline True Blue Cashew Cheese is sold via their website below. They ship throughout the U.S. Starting in 2023, it will roll out to select stores.
- Certifications: We did not note any certifications on Treeline True Blue Cashew Cheese.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Treeline True Blue Cashew Cheese is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, oil-free, added sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian, keto, and paleo-friendly.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Treeline website at www.treelinecheese.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.