Did you know Violife is the top selling brand of dairy-free cheese in the U.S.? And now they’re vying for customers in another dairy alternative category. Violife Just Like Sour Cream has officially launched in Walmart stores across the country. It’s cool, creamy, lightly tangy, and begs to be used atop your baked potato or chili. According to the company, it’s also suitable for baking in your favorite recipes, like dairy-free sour cream coffee cake.
Dip into Violife Just Like Sour Cream for Allergy-Friendly Needs
If you’re a fan of Violife Dips, then this faux sour cream should be on your shopping list. It’s the base for each of their dip varieties, and is simply void of the flavor add ins. It’s also free of gluten, top allergens, animal products, and added sugars, to suit almost every type of diet.
Ingredients: filtered water, coconut oil, food starch-modified (potato, tapioca), salt (sea salt), citrus fibers, glucono delta-lactone, lactic acid, dextrose, dried banana powder, flavor (vegan sources), olive extract, beta carotene (color), vitamin b12.
Nutrition (per 2 tablespoons): 60 calories, 5g fat, 120mg sodium, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, 0g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 0g protein.*
More Facts on Violife Just Like Sour Cream
- Price: $4.99 per 8.5-ounce tub
- Availability: Violife Just Like Sour Cream is sold at Walmart stores in the U.S.
- Certifications: Violife Just Like Sour Cream is Certified Vegan, Non-GMO Verified, and Certified Kosher Pareve.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Violife Just Like Sour Cream is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, added sugar-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Violife website at violifefoods.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.