I admit, I’m hesitant on adding fledgling brands to our site since they can be very hard to find. But Zubi’s has made their way to market! In fact, their dairy-free, allergen-free dips can now be found in several natural markets, including Sprouts stores nationwide.
Zubi’s Dairy Free Crema and Queso are Sprouting Up in Stores
Zubi’s makes a diverse little range, highlighted by their queso and crema de jalapeno varieties. And unlike most other plant-based dips, these are made without nuts, or any top allergens at all. Each batch is carefully blended in small batches with purely organic ingredients that you could find in almost any kitchen.
Ingredients: *yellow onion, *sweet pepper, *safflower oil, *lime juice, *garlic, *nutritional yeast, *jalapeno, kosher salt, *cayenne *organic ingredients
Nutrition (per 2 tablespoons): 80 calories, 8g fat, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 0g protein.*
Crema de Jalapeño
Ingredients: *jalapeños, *safflower oil, *onion, *lime juice, *garlic, kosher salt , * quinoa *organic ingredients
Nutrition (per 2 tablespoons): 120 calories, 12g fat, 1g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 1g protein.*
More Facts on Zubi’s Dairy-Free Dips
- Price: $8.25 per 8-ounce jar
- Availability: Zubi’s Dairy Free Crema de Jalapeño is sold at Sprouts stores nationwide. Their dips are also sold regionally at Whole Foods and other natural retailers. Or you can order them online, via their website below or on Amazon.
- Certifications: Zubi’s Dairy Free Dips are Certified Organic.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Zubi’s Dairy Free Dips are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, added sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian, and keto-friendly.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Zubi’s website at eatzubi.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.