Are you curious about acai? Or are you already a fanatic, looking for more ways to love this super fruit? Either way, you are in luck. The ACAI Super Berry Cookbook was released today, and it contains over 55 inspirational recipes, all dairy free. One of them is for these Acai, Cherry, and Chia Ice Pops.
Dozens of Dairy-Free Acai Recipes, Including these Cherry Chia Pops
In ACAI Super Berry Cookbook, author Melissa Petitto, RD, presents healthy and delicious recipes—accompanied by gorgeous color photography—that include the Brazilian superfruit acai in tasty and unexpected ways.
- Dark Chocolate, Acai, and Coffee Smoothie
- Hormone-Balancing Blackberry, Acai, Maca, and Cacao Smoothie
- Antinausea Ginger, Lime, and Acai Smoothie
- Mangosteen, Mango, Banana, and Acai Smoothie
- Acai and Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie Bowl
- Acai, Cream of Coconut, and Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
- Acai, Turmeric, and Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl
- Dragon Fruit, Acai, Baobab, and Coconut Yogurt Smoothie Bowl (this one has the prettiest hue!)
- Acai Dark Cacao Brownies
- Acai, Carrot, and Zucchini Muffins
These Acai, Cherry, and Chia Ice Pops are from the Sweet Treats chapter, and I think they might just win you over. The recipe is quick and easy – it just requires patience while the pops freeze! But is’t rich with energizing nutrition.
Special Diet Notes: Acai, Cherry, and Chia Ice Pops
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, paleo-friendly, plant-based, and vegetarian.
For nut-free acai chia ice pops, substitute your favorite dairy-free, nut-free milk beverage for the almond milk.
- Place all the ingredients in a high-powdered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and add sticks. Place in the freezer overnight.
- Unmold and enjoy!