Johanna at the Green Gourmet Giraffe was kind enough to share this creative berry guacamole recipe! In a challenge from They Go Really Well Together, she combined strawberries and coriander to create an unconventional take on ordinary guacamole
Special Diet Notes: Berry Guacamole
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- Flesh of 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 large strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Juice of ½ a small lemon
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, crushed
- 4 pepperberries (or peppercorns), ground
- ¼ tsp raspberry vinegar
- Pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients.