This easy, flavorful olive spread was shared with us by Eileen Goltz, author of Perfectly Pareve. For more great Passover recipes by Eileen, enjoy this Mushroom Schnitzel, Vegan Winter Squash with Apricot Stuffing, Braised Lamb Shanks in Orange Sauce, and Honey Almond Cake.
Special Diet Notes: Super Duper Olive Spread
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 2 16-ounce cans pitted black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1to 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Put the olives and pine nuts in a blender or food processor.
- Add the garlic and start processing. Pour in the olive oil as the processor starts. Don’t over process, just enough to bind everything together.
- Add the parsley and pulse to combine.
Pingback: Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Plant-Based Father's Day Recipes | Ricki Heller
Pingback: Mushroom Schnitzel Recipe: Fabulous Fritters for Passover and Beyond