What better way to enjoy the prolonged summer weather and a late baseball season than this ballpark strawberry shake. This fun flavor home run was submitted by Suzanne Banfield as a Sippable entry in the BIG Snackable Recipe Contest (entries are now closed, but the winners will be announced on that post!).
The contest is a celebration of our new FREE Snackable eBook with delicious, original Sweet, Savory and Sippable Dairy-Free Recipes. Download and enjoy it now via PDF, iTunes, Kindle, Kobo or Google Play: www.godairyfree.org/snackable-ebook
To qualify for the contest, this ballpark strawberry shake recipe uses Coconut Milk Beverage, Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert and CocoWhip from So Delicious Dairy Free.
Special Diet Notes: Ballpark Strawberry Shake
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, optionally soy-free, vegan / plant-based, and vegetarian. Note that there are a few store-bought dairy-free options for the caramel corn, including Earth Balance Popps and yes, even Cracker Jacks Original! Be sure to check the label carefully on the honey-roasted peanuts as milk can occasionally pop up on the ingredient list.
For a gluten-free Ballpark Strawberry Shake, make sure to select gluten-free pretzels and keep an eye on the popcorn and peanut ingredients.
- ¾ cup So Delicious Dairy FreeVanilla Coconut Milk Beverage
- ¾ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Simply Strawberry Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, reserve 1 for garnish
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ice cubes
- ¼ cup frozen So Delicious Dairy Free CocoWhip Topping
- Pretzels, dairy-free caramel corn and honey-roasted peanuts, for garnish
- Put the milk beverage, strawberry frozen dessert, strawberries, vanilla and ice cubes into your blender and process on high speed until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with the whip topping, pretzels, caramel corn, peanuts and reserved strawberry.
Dear Alisa, you’ve hit a homerun here! 🙂 Great strawberry shake. One of my boys is dairy intolerant and we keep So Delicious on hand at all times. We will definitely try this!
ha, how fun is this! and it gets that sweet + salty craving taken care of…