This recipe for a berry coulis parfait is a “5 minutes or less” entry in the Fast & Fresh Dairy-Free Time Trials Recipe Contest, submitted by reader Nancy Diana. For the yogurt layer, she uses Cultured Coconut Milk from So Delicious.
For more details and to enter the recipe contest, see this post: https://www.godairyfree.org/news/dairy-free-time-trials-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Berry Coulis Parfait
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, and vegetarian. Just be sure to choose your granola wisely. For pure ingredients, Udi’s Gluten-Free Granola is a good option.
For tree nut-free and dairy-free berry coulis parfaits, use a granola without tree nuts, such as Enjoy Life.
- ¼ cup raspberries or strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup granola with nuts
- 1 cup So Delicious Cultured Coconut Milk (Yogurt) (I use Vanilla, but any flavor is great)
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Cook red berries with water and honey on high heat for 1-2 min, mashing with a fork or hand blender.
- Meanwhile layer granola then yogurt followed by blueberries.
- Spoon the raspberry puree over the blueberries and top with granola.