This recipe is from Ani Phyo’s October newsletter. Ani is the Executive Chef and founder of SmartMonkey Foods, a vegan, raw, organic food company, and the author of the cookbook Ani’s Raw Food Kitchen.
- ½ lemon’s juice
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon unpasturized miso, any type
- 1 Thai baby coconut water, or 8 oz filtered water
- 1 kale leaf, any type
- ½ teaspoon oregano, fresh preferred, or dried
- Place all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Add as much water as needed for the consistency that suits you.
- Enjoy immediately. Delicious nutritious yumminess!