We actually used hemp milk to make this kid-friendly smoothie, but the kids actually seemed to like almond milk as well. The rice milk didn’t go over as well. It seemed to be a bit too watery. We didn’t trial blueberries in it, but Kylie insisted that this would have made it even better!
Special Diet Notes: Kylie’s Kid-Friendly Smoothie
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. Optionally nut-free.
- 1 banana
- ½ orange (peeled, sectioned)
- 6 large strawberries
- ¼ cup dairy-free milk beverage (we used hemp)
- ¼ cup blueberries (optional)
- Throw it all in a blender and whirl until smooth.
- Add ice to desired consistency.