Another great recipe posted by a contributor, Lalena, at AllRecipes.com. Try this vegan pumpkin nog for kids!
Special Diet Notes: Vegan Pumpkin Nog
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian. Optionally nut-free.
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 cups vanilla dairy-free milk beverage
- 1 cup vanilla flavored non-dairy frozen dessert
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground mace
- Combine the pumpkin, rice milk, rice milk ice cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and mace in a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add additional rice milk to thin, if desired.