The recipe for these Easy Blueberry Muffins comes from the Meat out Monday folks and looks like a keeper! It’s simple and could be easily adapted for all different kinds of muffins.
Special Diet Notes: Easy Blueberry Muffins
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, peanut-free, vegan, vegetarian, and optionally nut-free.
- ¼ cup margarine, softened
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup dairy-free milk beverage
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin cups with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together until moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups (each should be filled ¾ full).
- Bake 35 minutes or until the tops are firm. Cool on a wire rack.