Special Diet Notes: Dairy-Free Pineapple Muffins
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, and vegetarian.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups of flour
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of applesauce
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add the eggs, applesauce, pineapple, and vanilla.
- Mix together to combine and make a batter.
- Divide batter evenly into greased/lined muffin pans.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the center springs back when touched.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.