This zucchini bread recipe comes from Sarah over at No Whey Mama.
Special Diet Notes: Zucchini Bread
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, optionally nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, and vegetarian.
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups white flour
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1-2 cups raisins, nuts, or dairy-free chocolate chips, optional
- Blend together oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add remaining dry ingredients. Stir in zucchini and optional ingredients.
- Spread into two loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees one hour or until done.
- I am told this bread freezes well, but it has never made it to the freezer in our house.