Special Diet Notes: Chicken Sausage
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, peanut-free, nut-free, gluten-free, and soy-free.
- ½ lb. ground chicken (or substitute ground turkey)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried, crushed sage
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine chicken, salt, pepper, sage, and red pepper flakes in bowl. Mix gently.
- Cover and chill 1 hour for flavors to blend.
- Shape into 4 small patties. Heat oil in medium skillet.
- Add patties and cook on both sides until done, 2 or 3 min. per side.
- Serve immediately.