Vegan Kiwi Parfait
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ teaspoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- Salt to taste
- 5 kiwis, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pint soy yogurt [use coconut yogurt for soy-free]
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers [use health valley or other gluten-free grahams for gluten-free]
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place cashews on an unlined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes, or until fragrant and slightly browned.
- Toss nuts with canola oil and curry powder in a bowl. Add salt, if desired, and then cool.
- To assemble the parfait, place a spoonful of kiwi pieces in the bottom of a martini glass. Top with soy yogurt to cover, and then add a layer of graham crackers.
- Repeat layers of kiwi and yogurt. Top with curried cashews and a few kiwi pieces.