Special Diet Notes: Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, optionally gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, and food allergy-friendly.
- 12 ounces ground turkey breast
- ¼ cup fresh bread crumbs (gluten-free, if needed)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened dairy-free milk beverage
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dried sage, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, bread crumbs, milk, garlic, sage, fennel seeds, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Form the mixture into six 3½ inch patties.
- In a 10 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the patties and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear.