This tofu ricotta is another dairy free favorite from Chef Alex Bury.
Special Diet Notes: Tofu Ricotta
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 1 box Mori-Nu silken tofu
- 1 lb firm, fresh tofu
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon herbs (basil, parsley, oregano, etc)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Puree in a food processor with the “s” blade, but not too well—ricotta has a little bit of texture, it’s not completely smooth. You can also make in a bowl with a potato masher.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your own personal tastes.
- Bake in a lasagna or on polenta.