Submitted by Bearhouse5 – “I make this a little different every time – all depending on my mood. If you use sesame seeds, just throw all the ingredients into a food processor and give it all a quick whiz.”
Special Diet Notes: Vegan Parmesan
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, optionally gluten-free, optionally nut-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian. Just be sure to select a bouillon powder that is safe for your dietary needs.
- Almond meal or ground sesame seeds
- Nutritional yeast flakes
- chicken-style bouillon powder
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or spice grinder and process briefly to combine.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve freshness.
- Sprinkle on use on pasta, vegetables, or anything that calls for Parmesan cheese.