This recipe by Sarena (Chef and Blogger at The Non-Dairy Queen): “I do have a secret when it comes to creamy fluffy scrambled eggs. Add a little water to your whipped eggs, milk makes them heavier. Just look at how fluffy these eggs are!
For another option creamy and fluffy scrambled eggs method, see Joel’s Creamy Dairy-Free Scrambled Eggs Recipe.
Note: If you confuse eggs for dairy, you aren’t alone; see this FAQ post for clarification: Does the Term Dairy Include Eggs?
- 2 to 3 Large Eggs
- Dairy-Free Margarine
- Splash Unsweetened Milk Alternative
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Whisk the eggs with a tablespoon or two of water.
- Heat a little dairy-free margarine in a skillet and then cook the eggs on a lower temperature, carefully folding them into the center of the pan.
- When the eggs are just about cooked through, add a splash of the unsweetened milk alternative to the top of the eggs and turn them off.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and there you have it – perfect every time! Light, creamy and delicious!
what a great recipe! pretty much how I make my eggs.