This dairy-free chocolate chip pecan pie recipe was shared with us by a reader who chose to remain anonymous. It’s a delicious twist on a classic holiday recipe, and offers fudgy chocolate in every bite.
Special Diet Notes: Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, optionally gluten-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, and vegetarian.
- 2 (9-inch) unbaked dairy-free pie crusts(gluten-free, if needed)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup light corn syrup (can sub golden syrup or cane syrup)
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- ½ cup dairy-free buttery spread or sticks, softened
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour (can sub a gluten-free flour blend)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Press each piece of pie crust dough into a 9-inch pie dish and crimp the edges.
- Put the eggs, corn syrup, cane sugar, buttery spread, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Beat with hand mixer until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans until evenly combined.
- Scrape the pecan mixture into your pie crusts and level the mixture out.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing. The pie can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Key Supplies: Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie