This recipe for Cinnamon Strawberries and Almond Milk is a “5 minutes or less” entry in the Fast & Fresh Dairy-Free Time Trials Recipe Contest, submitted by reader Hidemi Walsh. For the dairy-free milk, Hidemi uses Almond Plus Protein Almond Milk from So Delicious.
Such a simple little treat! Top it with sliced almonds for a little extra oomph.
For more details and to enter the recipe contest, see this post: https://www.godairyfree.org/news/dairy-free-time-trials-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Cinnamon Strawberries and Almond Milk
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
For nut-free cinnamon strawberries, So Delicious offers Coconut Milk Beverage.
- 5-7 strawberries, washed and hulled
- ¼ cup So Delicious Original Almond Plus Protein AlmondMilk
- 1 teaspoon sugar (can substitute sweetener of choice)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut each strawberry into half and then quarters. Put into a serving bowl.
- Combine almond milk and sugar in a small bowl and pour into the serving bowl.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the strawberries. Enjoy!