This recipe for coconut mango strawberry smoothies is ever so slightly adapted to be dairy free from the Coupon Clipping Cook. She was also kind enough to share a photo of the finished recipe with us. But you can view great step-by-step photos on her original recipe for Mango Berry Toasted Coconut Smoothies. She uses Greek yogurt, but dairy-free yogurt is a seamless swap. In fact, coconut yogurt fits the flavor profile perfectly! And the combination of fresh mango, strawberries, and lime is magical. However, some types of mangoes can be fibrous. Look for varieties like Ataulfo (Honey), Kent, and Palmer for the smoothest and creamiest results.
Special Diet Notes: Coconut Mango Strawberry Smoothies
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, optionally vegan, vegetarian, and top food allergy-friendly.
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 lime
- 1 mango, pitted and cut into chunks
- 15 medium strawberries
- 1 cup plain dairy-free yogurt alternative (preferably coconut based!)
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ¼ cup honey or agave nectar (for vegan), or to taste
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 325ºF.
- Spread the coconut out on a baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, just until it starts to turn brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cut the lime in half and juice half of it into your blender. Add the mango, strawberries, yogurt alternative, coconut milk, ice cubes, honey, flaxseed (if using), and half of the toasted coconut. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into 3 glasses and top each with the remaining toasted coconut. Cut the remaining half a lime into 3 wedges and garnish each glass with a lime wedge for squeezing.