Serve this Cinnamon Honey Dressing over fresh fruit or tossed lettuce salad, or as a delicious dip for fresh fruits.
Special Diet Notes: Cinnamon Honey Dressing
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, vegetarian, and optionally vegan / plant-based and nut-free.
- ¾ cup dairy-free milk beverage
- 1 package (12 ounces) firm silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons honey or honey-flavored agave nectar (for vegan)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor and mix well. Store in refrigerator.