Dr. Fuhrman, author of the recent publications “Eat to Live” and “Disease-Proof Your Child: Feeding Kids Right” shared with us this Pistachio Mustard Salad Dressing Recipe to experiment with! Though it is light on sugar and oil free, there is no shortage of flavor.
Special Diet Notes: Pistachio Mustard Salad Dressing
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- ⅓ cup raw shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Vegi-Zest or low salt vegetable seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup unsweetened dairy-free milk beverage
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in a high powered blender.