Dr. Fuhrman, author of the recent publications “Eat to Live” and “Disease-Proof Your Child: Feeding Kids Right” suggested this Spicy Russian Dressing to experiment with. Though it is light on sugar and oil free, there is no shortage of flavorful ingredients…
Special Diet Notes: Spicy Russian Dressing
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 1 small (4-ounce) can tomato paste
- 4 tablespoon raw almond butter
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup dairy-free milk beverage
- 3 tablespoon ketchup (gluten free variety if needed)
- Blend all ingredients together. Works well as a sauce for steamed leafy greans; as a condiment spread for lettuce, tomato, and avocado pita pocket sandwiches; and as a salad dressing.