This recipe for crustless sweet potato pie is a healthy “dessert” entry in the So Delicious Dairy Free 3-Course Recipe Contest, submitted by reader Fraidy Levilev. For the rich filling, she uses Almond Plus Protein AlmondMilk from So Delicious.
For more details and to enter the recipe contest, see this post: https://www.godairyfree.org/news/so-delicious-dairy-free-3-course-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Crustless Sweet Potato Pie
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, and vegetarian.
- 3 sweet potatoes, baked
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Almond Plus Protein Milk
- 2 tablespoons raw cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Garnish: dates, pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Place in 3 small pans or 1 medium sized round pan.
- Garnish with dates (pit removed) with a pecan placed inside.
- Bake for about an hour or until firm on top.